Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Update!

If anyone hasn't heard already scouts, the camping trip had to be tragically postponed. But, alas, we will find wilderness soon! So enjoy your reading days (I suggest Wittling and Woodcarving by E. J. Tangerman or Bula Matari, a biography of Henry M. Stanley [Famed explorer of Africa if you didn't already know], or your good old Scouting for Boys manual if you haven't already picked yours up!). We'll be meeting again on Sunday at the newly renovated otter den (my house) at 6pm. Hit me with any ideas about crafts you guys would enjoy because we're about to start getting pretty crafty with it, just so you know!

On a separate note I'm installing tonight for a critique tomorrow, probably a site specific tent at the otter den. So give me a ring if you want to come over and learn some lashings and build a tent! On a larger scale I have a solo show at the student commons I need to set up on October 26th, the sunday after next. Any volunteers ahead of time would be great. (Also that's why we may be in a rush to make as many crafts as possible before then!!!) So please give me all the feedback you can muster and a hand or two would be nice, scouts!

Until then I am yours truly,
Scoutmaster Peter

No comments: